If you believe in Tesla’s mission to help accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy and you want to have a direct impact in aiding and protecting that vision, then let’s talk.
We are a fast-growing team and are looking for someone who can dive in, help build our culture, ensure a high bar of trust and integrity is maintained while managing fast-moving projects across with complex dependencies and tight timelines. You will play a critical role executing high-impact company-wide initiatives and working to continuously improve the effectiveness of our org.
The ideal candidate must be highly detail oriented, learning-by-doing, and be able to break through communication barriers in a way that builds trust across the organization. They would also need to be well versed in data access controls and have a solid understanding or large-scale infrastructure and software engineering concepts. If you would consider yourself an agile guru, a project wrangler, a strong collaborator and a driver of metrics, then you are likely a good fit for this role.
- Help build and develop tools and systems to create better efficiencies across internal applications
- Own the scope, schedule, implementation and tracking of projects from start to finish
- Set goals, track deliverables, manage expectations, identify risk and drive mitigations across all stages of the project.
- Drive alignment on interdependencies cross functionally throughout other teams and orgs and help resolve dependencies between programs
- Aide in driving conversations (even across other programs) to closure, defining next steps, and ensuring follow-ups are owned
- Help guide and be a voice of reason in buy-vs-build discussion for internal tool development
- Lead the design and development of monitoring solutions via the integration of various toolsets into Splunk.
- Help architect and develop the framework for OSQuery solutions across Linux and OSX Systems
- At least 3+ years Technical Program Management experience in the Information Security, Network Security or Cyber Security domains
- 2+ years of Splunk analytics, and design and development integration, testing and implementation
- 2+ years experience writing and architecting OSQuery in security environments
- Experience writing SPL, SQL and/or Python for queries scripts, dashboards, reports and internal tool development.
- Experience in IT governance and policy development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Background as in computer science, software engineering, and/or related technical field
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills to drive projects across multiple programs, manage stakeholder expectations, and ensure projects are on task
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: