Root is seeking a Senior Coordinator to support the Paid Search Marketing (SEM) team with planning and execution. In this role, you will support the team by planning, implementing, and optimizing paid search campaigns that help Root achieve aggressive growth goals. The ideal candidate is strategic, detailed-oriented, and excited to drive work that supports an aggressively growing Marketing organization.
Reports to: Growth Manager
What you'll be doing.
- Plan, launch, and monitor all facets of Paid Search campaigns (strategy, bids, creatives, landing pages, audiences, targeting, etc.)
- Analyze and report out on regular channel performance and ad-hoc initiatives
- Surface new opportunities for testing and coordinate within the team to plan, execute, and monitor tests for continuous optimization
- Partner with creative team to plan creative testing and required assets
- Produce project plans/summaries and socialize work with relevant stakeholders
- Perform regular account audits around keyword coverage, creative performance, etc.
- Help to push the program towards growth and automation
What we’re looking for.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a digital marketing role, including Paid Search experience
- Comfortable Google Drive software, especially Google Sheets and Slides
- Intermediate excel skills preferred, SQL experience is a plus
- Experience with Paid Search platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Apple Search Ads, etc.)
- Exceptional organizational skills and drive to ensure process consistency
- Works independently with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- Maintains a do-what-it-takes attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting