WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Carbon Health provides primary and urgent care for the family and has been working tirelessly to make COVID-19 testing, care and vaccinations available across the country. In its mission to make world-class healthcare accessible to all, Carbon Health leverages its unique technology platform to meet patients where they are - literally - with seamless, personal omnichannel care. With a growing team of expert providers, engineers, designers, and more, Carbon Health pushes the boundaries to deliver personal, accessible and high-quality care.
The Job At A Glance
Join Carbon Health’s dynamic and talented engineering organization! Our engineering team provides the Carbon Health modern tech-enable health care platform that combines technology with inviting healthcare clinics designed from the ground up putting patient care first.
In this role, you will join a team of engineers who are tackling challenging engineering problems that will transform multiple delivery platforms including virtual care, patient referrals, home prescription delivery, smart scheduling, and health data collection with a focus on delivering a uniquely seamless experience from virtual care to in-person care for patients and providers.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to innovations that support the scalability of the Carbon Health platform
- Join a stellar team of talented software engineers to innovate, architect, develop and scale Carbon Health's development tools, and platform solutions
- Build new experiences, improve existing products, ensure quality assurance test designs, and contribute to test systems architecture discussions
- Contribute to projects for the design, development, and maintenance of the infrastructure that powers the Carbon Health apps
- Drive efficiency and reliability through design and automation, availability, performance, scaling, monitoring and capacity
- Support upstream, and downstream dependencies, collaborate with other engineering teams, gather requirements, evolve solutions and enable successful adoption
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years of software design and development experience in Scala, Kotlin preferably, but will also consider those with equivalent experience in another strongly-typed languages (Java w/ Spring Boot or Go).
- Experience in functional programming is a must.
- Experience in SQL (PostGreSQL is preferable).
- Familiarity in Elastic Search, Redis, AWS, RabbitMQ/Kafka.
- Desire to become a full-stack is nice to have. (our frontend is based on ReactNative, Redux and TypeScript).
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites, virtual care teams and at HQ in San Francisco
- 401K with matching contribution and Pre-tax benefits including Commuter (transit & parking)
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, 401K (with match), FSA Medical, FSA Dependent Care and other great benefits for full time & part time employees who work 20+ hours a week
A BRIEF HISTORY
Carbon Health is the leading national healthcare provider with a mission to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Leveraging its unique technology platform, Carbon Health provides its patients with omnichannel care: seamless care from the same trusted providers at a wide variety of access points, including urgent care, primary care, virtual care, pop-up sites, the Carbon Health app, and on-site at their employers. Carbon Health also provides value-based care to enterprise partners across a broad range of industries, including academia, sports, entertainment, biotechnology, and travel. Apply today, join our team and make an impact!
To learn more about Carbon Health, and to stay up to date on what we're doing visit https://blog.carbonhealth.com/
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting