JDE Support Specialist
Competitive? Self-Assured? Factual Communicator? Fast Paced? Self-Disciplined? If you like the freedom and independence associated with achieving your own personal success, and you possess these qualities then we want you to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position needs to be a big picture, goal-oriented person that also possesses natural precision and accuracy. You should love working with a strong sense of urgency and bore easily with routine and repetitive tasks. Lastly, you should be a crisp, analytical software problem solver able to provide solutions to clients.
At KS2, our mission is to solve the difficult, challenging and seemingly impossible problems for our clients. We know that the right solution requires the right people, a better process, and better technology.
The Consultant/Analyst must operate effectively at all three layers: people, process and technology. We recognize that our strength is in our people and the foundation of our organization. We therefore only recruit the best and brightest talent to be on our team.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL DEMONSTRATE:
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership skills, be highly motivated and be multitask oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Professional demeanor and presence
- Hands on work experience using a modern programming language
- Proficiency in MS Visio, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Exposure to MS Project, SQL, Web Development, Python, SSIS, REST
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to managed services clients
- Leverage support knowledge to create process improvement opportunities
- Build relationships with clients for lasting partnerships
Implementations and/or Upgrades
- Assist in documenting current business processes
- Assist in modifying the test scripts to fit the client
- Assist in testing the system and providing support to business users testing effort
- Assist in support during go-live
- Assist in gathering and documenting business needs
- Leverage knowledge of system to design custom process
- Write spec for any custom code & create test script
- Unit test and then test with client
- Support during go-live
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- College Degree
- Experience with BI Publisher, Orchestrator, UX1, OneView / Watchlists is a plus
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Ability to work with clients and managers to interpret and document business requirements
- Experience in Business Process Optimization and Improvement
- Ability to produce functional and technical designs for systems, interfaces, and business applications
- Ability to develop estimates and project plans for configuration and testing
- Ability to travel up to 25%
KS2 Technologies, Inc. is a privately held consulting firm located in Grapevine Texas, in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Formed in 1993, we have provided professional services to hundreds of clients across the country. We are both an IBM Premier Business Partner and an Oracle Gold Business Partner and are involved in a variety of projects including ERP implementation, business process automation, java development, mobile solutions, and service-oriented architecture (SOA) design and implementation.
Great teamwork, family atmosphere, and a values-driven culture can be expected when joining our team. We are looking for that special individual that understands what it takes to be successful in our industry and is looking for a great team to call "home" for the long-term.
KS2 Technologies compensates our employees with a competitive base salary, a quarterly bonus plan, and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays. We recognize top performers with elevated bonus and growth opportunities. We are a highly collaborative team that enjoys working together that performs well and celebrates our successes together.
KS2 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: