As a Delivery Consultant, you will support all phases of product delivery and implementation. This includes analyzing and documenting customer business requirements, conducting requirement gathering workshops with customers, and configuring and installing software as a service solution (SaaS). This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new team working with premier accounts. This position will interact with various levels of management and will have great visibility both internally and externally.
- Familiarity with writing user stories and capturing them in tools such as Agile Accelerator, Jira, Excel
- Familiarity with Agile process and ability to plan Sprints throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Excellent analytical, logical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills as it relates to customer facing requirements gathering and solution consulting in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years of proven experience in an analytical or business/quality systems environment.
- Ability to lead projects, manage multiple tasks involved in meeting deadlines and deliverables and possess the necessary technical aptitude to utilize features available in a SaaS offering
- Must be willing to travel 25%-50%, post-COVID
- Salesforce experience highly preferred (3+ years preferred). Salesforce admin certification preferred
- Familiarity with MS Office Outlook, Word, Visio and Excel
- Experience with other SaaS software, document management systems or quality management software tools (i.e. ERP, MES, EDMS and QMS)is highly preferred. Experience with implementing QMS, documenting validation plans and conducting customer workshops
- Familiarity with any database management system (DBMS) such as Oracle and/or MS SQL Server is also a plus.
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
- Employee engagement programs such as Sparta Gives Back, Wellness, Spirit Committee, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the world's premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software.
Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company, is a leading provider of TrackWise® enterprise QMS software and TrackWise Digital®, a next-generation, cloud and digital QMS SaaS platform. Sparta’s TrackWise Digital combined with Honeywell’s software solutions, batch automation, and data integration capabilities form an integrated life sciences manufacturing digital eco-system that enables greater efficiency and agility while helping achieve quality system compliance with reduced risk. The combination of Sparta Systems and Honeywell brings together Sparta Systems’ quality management leadership with over 100 years of software and industrial expertise from Honeywell. Together, Sparta and Honeywell will shape the future of digital quality and operational excellence for the life sciences industry. For more information please visit https://www.spartasystems.com.
Life is short… Work somewhere outstanding… Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company!
Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer with our Headquarters located in Hamilton, NJ, USA
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: