Our mission at DataHouse has been and will continue to be delivering world-class solutions to our customers, while providing high-value opportunities for the people in our local and global communities.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a team that passionately and relentlessly solves problems for our customers on a wide variety of technologies and platforms including Amazon Web Services, Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and open-source frameworks. As expected of all DataHouse professionals, your customers and teammates will count on you to fearlessly dive deep into new technologies and business domains to deliver high-quality products and solutions in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment. In this role you will work with top-level project managers, analysts and testers to turn customer problems and requirements into high-quality solutions. You will also have the opportunity to innovate and build new products for customers in the government, education, healthcare, banking and consumer spaces.
This position can be based from a home office anywhere in California, or at our beautiful headquarters in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a key role in building complex software systems for our clients.
- Apply the knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle best practices to the projects.
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
- Work efficiently and confidently with all levels of software developers and leadership.
- Demonstrate dedication to DataHouse Core Values in making a better place to live for our communities, clients, and employees.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent profession preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science, and proven practical experience building software following software development lifecycle best practices.
- Excellent ability to work collaboratively with distributed cross-functional teams in an Agile development environment.
- Embrace simplicity, work comfortably in a flat organization and be excited to learn.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or engineering equivalent profession preferred.
- Proven ability to manage high-performing teams.
- Experience in enterprise environments.
- Experience in DevOps or CI/CD
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: