We are currently seeking a Junior ServiceNow Developer to join our team in support of the Air Force BES PEO Common Services effort. The ERP Common Services program will establish and sustain common services in DISA and a Cloud environment to support the deployment of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) by Mission Partners (MP). The currently defined MP programs are Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AFIPPS-ACAT I), Defense Enterprise Accounting Management System (DEAMS-ACAT I), and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Initiative (MROi-BCAT II).
This role will help to develop the application including configuration, report development, and data migration, where applicable
- Performs custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Carries out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carries out-migration of the changes to production
- Assists with technical design and documentation
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of the ServiceNow architecture and enterprise product suite (including core process areas in ITSM, plus others such as ITOM, HR, CSM, UX, ITAM, ITBM)
- Broad experience implementing the following Core Process Areas: Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Request, CMDB, Knowledge
- Ability to document a business process and data flows and translate to ServiceNow configuration
- Proficient with business rules, UI policies, UI actions, client script, and access controls
- Proven success with ServiceNow report and dashboard development
- Familiar with ServiceNow integrations, scripting, and HTML
- Experience with ServiceNow modules like asset management, config management, knowledgebase, and change management, incident management and service request
- Managed public service portal
- Implementation experience with ITSM and CSM
- Solid relationship management and performance management skills
- Ability to define user requirements and propose solution design
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with varying scope and timing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional professional and technical writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to relay technical information effectively to non-technical users
- Very strong ability to reason logically and creatively to identify and resolve problems by understanding high-level direction, outlining technical approach, and implementing scalable solutions
- Function effectively as a lead member of a team and participate in activities and assignments that will benefit other members of the team or will contribute to the accomplishment of team objectives
- Proficient at defining user stories and functional requirements for applications
Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following, a plus: Core, IT, HR, GRC, Finance Management, Facilities, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following, a plus: Orchestration, Integrations, Service Portal (UX Design)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Must be U.S. Citizen
ServiceNow System Administrator or higher (ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist or ServiceNow Application Developer)
Must have an active DoD Secret clearance
This position can be teleworked; however, preferred geographies are at either Wright-Patterson AFB (Dayton, OH) or teaming partner facilities in San Antonio, TX, or in the Washington DC metro area.
Salary commensurate with experience. Travel and relocation expenses may be considered based on the appropriate candidate. If you are looking to learn and contribute to a rapidly growing consulting and financial management business, we'd love to hear from you. Please No Sponsors or Agencies!
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: