At Tryon Solutions, we are changing the game for how customers as they look to streamline their supply chain operations and implement, upgrade or improve their software execution platforms with our industry-leading professional services approach. We are looking for a Senior Solutions Engineer excited about assisting customers with their system implementations and other operational and technical consulting needs with a knack for problem-solving. The position requires strong communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, a desire to learn and contribute, and excel in the use and application of Blue Yonder software.
How you’ll contribute:
- Work with customers using Blue Yonder (formerly JDA) Warehouse Management and complimentary applications (Workforce Management, Parcel, Web Visibility, Integrator, Event Management) to understand operations, processes, and challenges
- Understand requirements and priorities of customers and prospects through discovery
- Document requirements, solutions summaries, functional and technical designs, and test plans
- Define WMS architecture/infrastructure design
- Collaborate with project team to understand and help refine and define project detail requirements from solution design
- Provide estimates to project managers of complex work and resource requirements
- Provide final solution design deliverables to customer
- Create level of effort hours estimates from a specification for the team
- Create and execute test plans for Blue Yonder Warehouse Management and complimentary applications
- Resolve defects found during testing
- Develop extensions to the Blue Yonder Warehouse Management and complimentary applications through the use of SQL, MOCA (RedPrairie’s proprietary scripting language), JAVA, C, PERL, VB Script, and PHP
- Develop reports and labels (Zebra ZPL Script and Jasper Reporting, a plus)
- Develop interfaces with third party systems (e.g. automation, host systems, parcel systems, etc…)
- May provide leadership to team members
- Participate in self-study and classroom training to become certified in the Blue Yonder Warehouse Management System.
Strengths you’ll bring:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study
- Five (5) years of experience delivering Blue Yonder supply chain solutions
- Five (5) years of experience in Blue Yonder software implementation, standards and protocols, including configurations and integrations
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organization skills required
- Strong experience with SQL programming languages
- Good experience with JAVA and C programming languages.
- Strong technical programming background in Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, .NET, Web Services
- Strong understanding of SDLC and other change management disciplines
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Planning processes and concepts
The culture we foster:
Through respectful and transparent communication at all levels, Tryon Solutions nurtures a strong culture of dedication between individuals and teams, with emphasis on life-work harmony. We are responsible for each other, our teams, and our customers, and we love to have fun!
You could be the right fit at Tryon solutions if you can be…
Reasonable accommodation(s) can be made; if there is a need, please let your direct supervisor know.
While in the office
- General office/home office environment with sitting/standing 6+ hours a day while working on a computer
- Use of monitors, keyboard, mouse, phone(s); utilize different software and communication methods; company and team meetings regularly
While on-site with customers
- Combination of warehouse and office environments: standing and sitting where space is available; using Tryon Solutions equipment and software
- Frequent meetings with clients and end-users
- Travel including air, car rental, overnight hotel stays
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as business needs evolve. Tryon Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: