HL7 Interfaces - Client Services Rep
The major responsibilities of the Interface Generalist is to provide high-quality end-user support that includes, but is not limited to, top revenue-generating clients, utilizing a technical skillset that includes advanced troubleshooting.
The knowledge focus for this position is related to our Interface offering which is a major part our software suite. This role balances numerous priorities across escalation channels, including email, instant messaging and in-person requests.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Respond quickly to requests for assistance in specialty areas via all standard channels.
- Assistance may include in-depth troubleshooting, creation of custom solutions, documenting software defects, and providing instruction to the customer.
- Work performed must be fully documented.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Author and approve knowledge articles, which are utilized by customers and internal staff to resolve problems that have been previously solved by the support organization.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Appropriately manage and handle support cases. This includes phone etiquette, proper documentation, fully managed case SLAs and alignment with team performance expectations.
- Work directly on issues at manager's direction which are suited for the skillset or to provide elasticity to coworkers when needed.
- May address significant escalations at the direction of a manager.
Education / Required:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent
- Experience: 3 plus years of experience in Customer service, software related business or similar experience; strong experience supporting HL7 interfaces (version 2x and up.)
- Computer Skills: Broad technology background, which may include: SQL query generation, T-SQL development, basic networking (MLLP, webservices), Active Directory, proprietary software troubleshooting, and data analysis, among others.
- Certifications & Licenses: NCE Certified: Level I required (achieved within first 12 months)
Experience supporting and/or working with:
- HL7 (v2.5, 2.5.1)
- Interface engines (NextGen Connect [Mirth], Cloverleaf, Rhapsody, Iguana, etc.)
- NextGen Enterprise and NextGen Rosetta knowledge are a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work an 11:30 am - 8:30pm EST shift after training period has been completed.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Deductive Reasoning - Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Systems Analysis - Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All employees are working from home (remote) until at least August 2021.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Technical Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: