KS2 Technologies, Inc. is looking to aggressively grow our JD Edwards Practice and consequently, is hiring full-time JD Edwards CNC consultant.
The CNC Consultant role at KS2 Technologies is responsible for technical design, administration, implementation and upgrade of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software releases varying from XE 9.x. Support delivery of KS2's offerings such as managed services, custom business applications, ERP application interfaces, service oriented architecture (SOA), and web based portals for customers. The ideal candidate will be able to meet directly with clients. They will need to have the ability to provide technical analysis, make the appropriate recommendations, communicate thoroughly and execute timely for each project.
KS2 Technologies compensates our JD Edwards CNC consultants with a competitive base salary, a quarterly bonus plan, and a benefits package that includes a health care plan, dental, 401k with match, PTO and paid holidays. We recognize top performers with elevated bonus and growth opportunities. We are a highly collaborative team that enjoys working together that performs well and celebrates our successes.
- Maintain JD Edwards release levels (XE 9.x)
- Perform JD Edwards Application/Tools Release Implementations and Upgrades to latest versions
- Administering JD Edwards Security and User Defined Objects (UDO's)
- Install, Upgrade and Maintain Web Servers utilizing WebLogic and WebSphere Application Servers
- ESU / ASU installations
- Object Management Workbench (OMW)
- Perform Package Builds
- Design and maintain task views
- OneView Reporting Configuration
- Support Mobile initiatives
- Work directly with end users to identify and resolve technical issues
- Support JD Edwards running on MS SQL and Oracle Databases.
- Monitor system performance and implement solutions
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Working experience supporting Windows Server 20xx in JD Edwards environment
- Working experience supporting LINUX in JD Edwards environment
- Infrastructure / server management in public / private clouds utilizing AWS, Oracle, Softlayer or Azure
- Proficient with SQL utilizing MS SQL, Oracle and DB2 databases
- Experienced DBA using MS SQL or Oracle databases is a plus
- Working experience using JD Edwards BSSV technology
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards Mobile technology is a plus
- Disaster Recovery analysis and support
- Experience as a Consultant in a Professional Services organization
- Be a high motivated individual and multitask oriented
- Effective in person, phone, and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment while achieving personal production goals
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years as JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC Administrator
- JD Edwards CNC Administrator
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND CONSIDERATIONS:
- JD Edwards E1 development tools (RDA, FDA, OMW, TDA, BVDA, DSTR design)
- Supporting an IBM AS400/iSeries JDE Enterprise Server configuration
- Project Management of JD Edwards Implementations and/or Upgrades.
Core value fit:
- Excellence - Being good is not good enough.
- Client First! - We exist to serve our clients.
- People Matter - Our people are our biggest asset.
- Take the High Road - We demonstrate trust, integrity, respect and accountability in all our relationships.
- Effective Communicator - we collaborate closely with our clients, partners, and associates through effective communications
- No sponsorship / must be US citizen
- No H1B Visas
- Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience
Great team work, family atmosphere, and a values-driven culture can be expected when joining our team. We are looking for that special individual that understands what it takes to be successful in our industry and is looking for a great team to call "home" for the long-term.
KS2 Technologies, based in Grapevine, TX, is an industry leader in IBM and Oracle Software Consulting Services and Product Licensing / Resell. KS2 is an IBM Premier Business Partner and Oracle Gold Partner. In business for over 20 years, KS2 has been passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients for IBM Hardware / Infrastructure, Oracle JD Edwards ERP systems, and IBM Cloud and Middleware products (Cast Iron, DataPower, MQ, IIB, Bluemix, etc). KS2's Consulting Service Engagement Models and client portfolio enables placement of consultants locally and nationally - depending on our client and project needs.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: