The Data Analyst, Contractor will be responsible for a single client’s system data extraction from a variety of platforms using variety of tools, maintaining operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the division’s missions – specifically to support analytical reporting, information flow, and business process.
The Data Analyst is responsible for a single client analytical reporting and deliverables for tracking & reporting both internally/externally on system data across clients within the company, as well as dashboard development.
This position is a customer-facing position as well as internally across departments and requires excellent customer service skills. The Data Analyst, Contractor has direct responsibility for managing all assigned projects and collaborating with other team members to ensure seamless coverage.
The Data Analyst applies independent judgement to perform professional level analysis of data sets, budget information or business processes relating to management functions or business operations and may identify or recommend action and/or options based on the results of the analysis performed.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Highly skills in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Functions as a contributor in designing, coding, testing and debugging ETL to create a seamless data flow.
- Experience in ETL design, development and implementation with a seamless data flow.
- QlikView/Qlik Sense application development.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions.
- Data governance responsibility for data reports
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
ANALYTICAL SKILLS – Ability to compare, contrast and quality check work and keen attention to detail. Can present numerical data orally and in writing or through graphics. Adept at making connections across disparate data sources to create a cohesive picture of client activity. Able to creatively transform ambiguous requests into informative graphics. Keen attention to detail. Can present numerical data visually, orally, and in writing.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
COMPUTER SKILLS – Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point, especially spreadsheets, database and reporting tools. Knowledge of at least one visualization tool (PowerBI, QlikSense, Tableau), Salesforce, Veeva Events, SQL Query writing and CVENT is preferred. Working knowledge of various AI applications, IIS, and web programming languages will be helpful to perform job functions.
DECISION MAKING SKILLS – Ability to make clear, concise decisions and solve complex problems.
ESTABLISHING AND MAINTAINING INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS – Establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with the client and the participants is critical to the success of this position.
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS – Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment. Ability to achieve goals in a timely fashion.
TRAVEL – Occasional travel to meet with clients is required. This may include weekends and evening hours.
WORK ENVIRONMENT, POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS
This job is a professional office environment.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills, to recognize and resolve complex problems requiring the use of technical principles and in-depth, experience-based cross-functional knowledge
- Experience with analyzing large, complex data sets using multiple mediums-Proficiency (medium to high skill level) with various desktop applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or Access.
- Proficiency (medium to high skill level) of relational database management systems such as Veeva, salesforce.com, BI, and MS Query
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects under tight time constraints
- Collaborative, team player with a can-do attitude
- Work experience within the pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
The CM Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, disability, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: