Seeking candidate(s) with experience designing, configuring, deploying, and supporting the Manhattan Associates Active® Warehouse Management solution. Formerly known as Manhattan Associates WMOS warehouse management.
- Serve as the domain expert and advocate for best implementation practices for our clients.
- WMOS Design Support.
- Hands-on system configuration of WMOS, Functional/System Testing, Integration Testing, Test Script Writing, Training, Go-Live Support, and Post-Startup support ensuring that WMOS is properly integrated from end-to-end with all systems and conforms to specifications.
- Understanding business processes and requirements and translating them to specific software requirements including Business Requirements Documents & GAP Analysis for extension development.
- Create functional requirements and use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs.
- Partner with clients to translate business specifications into test specifications & scripts.
- Collaborate with the vendor and client to perform software testing and report on quality metrics.
- Following go-live, provide production support to help stabilize production.
- Position requires nominal travel. Travel to client sites is only required from time to time. The pandemic has lightened the need for client travel. Work from home when not traveling to client site. And working at 4SIGHT doesn’t require relocation – you can relocate to whatever city you’d like.
- 4+ years of Manhattan WMOS implementation experience or customer engagement experience working with WMOS.
- Worked with WMOS as either a client, systems integrator, consultant, or former Manhattan Associates employee.
- Ability to provide WMOS expertise to the project team and work closely with the client’s dedicated resources and project stakeholders. Process mapping experience is a plus.
- Experience in developing an overall testing strategy, writing test scripts, configuring the Manhattan WMOS solution, testing execution, communicate testing results back to the client, managing & training client personnel, developing training documentation, executing training, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external clients.
- Experience with any of Manhattan’s complimentary products is a plus, but not required. Integration experience with Manhattan’s Integration Framework (MIF) to help with integration strategies and interface specifications is a plus.
- Strategic thinker and team player.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills. Experience with developing complex reporting SQL, packages, procedures, views, etc.
- Linux scripting skills. Familiarity with creating wrappers for SQLPlus executions, scheduling crontab entries.
- Experience with Manhattan WMOS System Monitoring and Log Analysis.
- Experience installing SDNs & HotFixes, use of MMC.
- Knowledge of Manhattan WMOS front end application. Need to have experience with executing data loads during go-live conversions (locations & inventory).
- Develop data migration plan and building out a tool to manage configuration between environments.
- Developing automated waving process
You will work with highly experienced professionals with proven track records of helping clients capitalize on improving efficiencies and increasing profits. In this role, you will collaborate with clients across all major industry verticals to solve their distribution & fulfillment challenges. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, innovation, and will have deep knowledge of the best practices for WMS solutions.
Looking for full-time employment only. Candidate needs to clearly highlight Manhattan Associates Active® Omni project experience and project references are a must.
We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, bereavement, etc. If you want to be part of something different and exciting, 4SIGHT is the place for you.
This opportunity is only open for candidates in the United States & Canada. And we will only entertain candidates with the experience & skills highlighted in this posting.
4SIGHT provides a top-notch, comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance our employees’ work-life balance and future prosperity.
Health and Wellness
Stay healthy with medical, dental, and vision plans for yourself and your family. You can also plan ahead to save on anticipated expenses with medical and dependent care flex spending plans. Belong to a gym? 4SIGHT also reimburses a set amount for monthly fitness membership fees.
Join our 401k plan with matching to amp up your savings for the future.
Enjoy paid vacation days and national holidays to make sure you get some R&R. We also offer maternity and paternity leave and time off for bereavement.
4SIGHT is proud that its pay structure is above the industry average—and we offer multi-tiered bonus plans to round out your pay package.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: