At Cloudrise, we areredefining data protection. Founded by business and security entrepreneurs withexperience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies,we have spent the past two decades delivering seamless and integrated data protectionsolutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery,and risk reduction. Combining our expertise with automation, Cloudrise focuseson securing data wherever it resides – We assist organizations by assessing,enabling, automating, and managing their data protection and privacy programs.Cloudrise is headquartered in Grand Junction, CO, with an office in Denver,CO.
Each team member isselected not only for their expertise, but also for their energy, drive, andcan-do attitude. Are we looking for unicorns? Maybe. Cloudrise is looking forteam members with a deep understanding of data protection and privacy, but moreimportantly, a strong business acumen that will resonate in the board rooms ofour customers. If you are driven to deliver exceptional results to yourcustomers, looking for a “home” where you can make an impact every day, revelin being part of the solution, and enjoy working with a team of driven andpassionate professionals, we would warmly welcome you to the team.
TheSenior Engineer supports Cloudrise clients by managing the technical aspects ofour Professional Services engagements. SeniorEngineers assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic andtargeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practicefor various Data Security solutions.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Assistclients in designing, deploying, and managing technology and process solutionsto reduce the potential of data compromise
- Assistclients with developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions,developing architecture & design, and testing of data protection and datasecurity solutions
- Executesproject delivery as noted in client SoWs, leading workstreams and consistentlydelivering quality client services
- Responsiblefor the management, advanced configuration, and fine tuning of various data protectiontechnologies
- Troubleshootapplication-based performance issues or outages of technologies
- Adviseclients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in cybersecurity and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
- Operateas a technical subject matter expert
- Beup to date on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices
- Performother duties as assigned
- BAor BS in Computer Science or Information Management
- 3-6years working in cyber security and/or technology engineering supportexperience
- Previousexperience and knowledge of leading Data Protection technologies (i.e. Netskope,BigID, Symantec/Broadcom, Forcepoint, McAfee)
- Basicknowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Willingnessto travel (up to 50%+)
- Stronganalytical and problem-solving skills
Self-motivatedto improve knowledge and skills
- SQLor Oracle Database experience
- Scriptingknowledge of Perl, Python, Java or Bash
- Industrystandard certifications, including Security+, Network+, CISSP, etc.
- Vendorcertifications from leading DLP and CSG technologies
- Workswell both in a team environment and independently
Thislist of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and maybe expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management maydeem necessary from time to time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: