At Cloudrise, we are redefining data protection. Founded by business and security entrepreneurs with experience in global markets, successful start-ups, and Fortune 500 companies, we have spent the past two decades delivering seamless and integrated data protection solutions to our customers, raising the bar for innovation, service delivery, and risk reduction. Combining our expertise with automation, Cloudrise focuses on securing data wherever it resides – We assist organizations by assessing, enabling, automating, and managing their data protection and privacy programs. Cloudrise is headquartered in Grand Junction, CO, with an office in Denver, CO.
Each team member is selected not only for their expertise, but also for their energy, drive, and can-do attitude. Are we looking for unicorns? Maybe. Cloudrise is looking for team members with a deep understanding of data protection and privacy, but more importantly, a strong business acumen that will resonate in the board rooms of our customers. If you are driven to deliver exceptional results to your customers, looking for a “home” where you can make an impact every day, revel in being part of the solution, and enjoy working with a team of driven and passionate professionals, we would warmly welcome you to the team.
The Senior Consultant supports Cloudrise clients by managing the technical aspects of our Professional Services engagements. Senior Consultants assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice for various Data Security solutions.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist clients in designing, deploying, and managing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential of data compromise
- Assist clients with developing technical requirements, evaluating vendor solutions, developing architecture & design, and testing of data protection and data security solutions
- Executes project delivery as noted in client SoWs, leading workstreams and consistently delivering quality client services
- Responsible for the management, advanced configuration, and fine tuning of various data protection technologies
- Troubleshoot application-based performance issues or outages of technologies
- Advise clients in understanding the future state problems and challenges in cyber security and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
- Operate as a technical subject matter expert
- Be up to date on industry trends around cyber risk and data protection practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA or BS in Computer Science or Information Management
- 3-6 years working in cyber security and/or technology engineering support experience
- Previous experience and knowledge of leading Data Protection technologies (i.e. Netskope, BigID, Symantec/Broadcom, Forcepoint, McAfee)
- Basic knowledge in system security architecture and security solutions
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%+)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated to improve knowledge and skills
- SQL or Oracle Database experience
- Scripting knowledge of Perl, Python, Java or Bash
- Industry standard certifications, including Security+, Network+, CISSP, etc.
- Vendor certifications from leading DLP and CSG technologies
- Works well both in a team environment and independently
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting