Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding quality support to internal and external customers with a high degree of satisfaction and technical expertise
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Issue ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Responsible for entering and maintaining customer call problem/description detail integrity in call tracking system
- Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
- Included in a weekly after-hours rotation and may be in rotation up to 4 times a year
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Manage client requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to escalate
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues and able to set and manage expectations
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop new skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Window Operating Systems/Applications as well as communication applications, Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Relevant experience with Time systems or applications with equivalent complexities
- Knowledge of UltiPro applications or equivalent applications and possess a high technical aptitude
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL)
Corporate overviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: