Remote (work from home) position open to residents of California, Colorado & Texas ONLY.
Rextag, a division of Hart Energy, collects energy data from multiple sources and checks and validates this data, compiling an extensive and integrated database on a wide range of energy assets. We license this data to our customers in the convenient formats, including dynamic databases, web-browser access, and printed maps. Rextag serves all segments the energy industry: Upstream E&P, Midstream pipelines and facilities, Downstream refiners and power generators, electric and renewables, banking and finance, governments, NGOs, engineering and oil field services and more.
Hart Energy offers a competitive benefits package, 401(k) plan, 21 Paid Time Off (PTO) days, 14 paid holidays, flexible work schedule and much more!
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
Work as a team with other database managers and administrators on the maintenance and expansion of various databases
- Build data processing and ingestion algorithms
- Generate reports and custom data exports
- Plan and coordinate data acquisition and processing with other employees and external contractors
- Supervise and manage data entry and scripts with contractors
- Problem solve and create solutions around data acquisition and quality
- Work with management to generate reports and custom queries
- Expert-level knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, MySQL, SSMS, Access and Excel
**Hart Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: