As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of standardized reporting that draws out real insights that help drive client and company performance. In collaboration with Curation Health Client Services, Operations, Engineering, and Senior Leadership Teams, you will play an essential role in performance improvement, by providing the analyses that optimize both internal and external decision-making.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Curation Health’s Senior Manager of Product & Analytics to iteratively develop standardized reports that provide insights on client Risk Adjustment & Quality Performance.
- Partner with Curation Health’s Director of Business Strategy & Chief Product Officer to complete ad-hoc analyses/studies that report on internal and holistic client performance.
- Complete ad-hoc analyses and studies to create Curation Health marketing materials.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation around both ad-hoc and standardized analytics work to ensure internal stakeholders understand how to use and interpret analytic outputs.
- Communicate results of analyses to internal and external non-technical audiences with a goal of understanding.
- Provide regular status updates to leadership team with risk categorization and mitigation plans.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in either a healthcare or STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) discipline; Advanced Degrees are preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred, bonus points if with a provider or payer organization in the value based care space
- 2-3 years of experience in data analytics, data science, and/or software engineering
- 1-2 years of experience with data querying and wrangling using SQL, Python, and MS-Excel
- Experience building data visualizations using business intelligence tools; Tableau experience preferred
- Strong communication skills across a broad spectrum of stakeholders, demonstrated ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with Quality programs and/or HEDIS requirements preferred
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of Risk Adjustment models, coding and data validation requirements preferred.
- You’re a self-starter, you take initiative with your projects and drive them from start to finish. You’re comfortable working autonomously while proactively reaching out for support when you need it.
- You’re a leader. You understand that leadership comes from all levels of an organization, not just the C-Suite. You have a history of high performance in your previous roles.
- You thrive in a fast paced, remote, environment. You’re able to take chaotic feedback and organize it into repeatable business and technology processes.
- You understand that a job is supposed to be fun! You strive to maintain our atmosphere of kindness, respect, and clear and honest communication. When you fall short, you own it.
- You’re able and willing to think and communicate at different levels, first envisioning the big picture and then diving deep into the details.
You have a customer centric mindset and aim to produce things that are useful for internal and
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: