Craftlogic has a need for two (2) strong SQL Server Developers. You will be responsible for the data, access to the data, as well as architecture and performance of the database. We are looking for people that have migrated complex system, and spend the majority of their time writing T-SQL for data integration or creating complex stored procedures to support business logic. We need developers that have migrated complex systems, and spent the majority of their time writing T-SQL for data integration or creating complex stored procedures to support business logic.
We're not looking for DBAs. We need database developers.
- Design, Diagram, and Develop data solutions for the enterprise software solution
- Administer SQL Server installations by scheduling backups and other maintenance as necessary
- Describe solutions for high availability and data corruption resolution as they relate to applications
- Define and enforce database naming conventions and coding standards
- Play a lead role on data migration and integration projects
- Work with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS as needed
- Strong, hands-on experience in ETL
- Create optimized high performing solutions to be leveraged by the application developers
- Provide documentation for internal and external stakeholders on database structure and procedures
- Assist with automation and deployment methodologies for multiple environments
- Complete deployments successfully within the time allotted in project plans
- Contribute to platform architecture decisions by providing expertise from the database perspective
- Follow and contribute to change control and deployment procedures
- Work with the team of application developers
- Be an active contributor in the company. Foster a collaborative cross-functional culture and successfully influence other business functions.
- Promote a culture of success, pride, performance, discipline, and creativity. Be an effective spokesperson and champion as a whole.
- Expert in SQL Server an T-SQL including stored procedures, queries.
- Expert in SSIS and ETL, data mapping between source and target.
- Extensive experience documenting and diagramming data models.
- Demonstrated ability to deploy complex database solutions to multiple environments
- Experience using change control
- Superb communication (verbal and written) skills
- Willing to accept constructive criticism and work in a collaborative, competitive environment
- Motivation to produce high quality results consistently
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where priorities and requirements change often
- Adept at developing technical solutions for complex business problems
- Provide leadership and mentoring to database and application developers
- Possess technological foresight and leadership skills
- Excellent observation skills with proven ability to think critically and analyze complex systems
- Working knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies
- Understand how text manipulation, data types, and nulls affect results when querying, joining, or in where clause
- Data mapping data between source and target
Nice to Have Experience
- Experience with accounting systems
- Experience with PDI (https://www.pdisoftware.com/)
- At least 5 years of experience as a Data Architect or Developer
- At least 10 years of experience working with SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Demonstrated experience migrating data, ETL, Data Mapping
- Demonstrated experience in a high availability and load balanced (clustered) SQL Server environment
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other related field
- Microsoft Certifications (MCM, MCA, MCSM, etc.)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: