A Global Partner of ours is looking for a mid-level Oracle Database Administrator with experience writing SQL queries and using ServiceNow as a ticketing system. Apply today to connect with our team for more details. This resource must be local to CT for at least the first 1-2 months for training to be onsite in the office 2-3x/week starting out, before working fully remote.
- 4-6 years’ experience working as an Oracle DBA (using Oracle 11+)
- 1+ years’ experience with ServiceNow as a ticketing system
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Experience with Oracle Databases (UR infrastructure portal is almost entirely Oracle)
- Strong communication and customer service skills with experience working/talking directly to customers
- Excellent writing skills (will be sending emails with requests to hundreds of customers a day
- Ability to identify and prioritize high prioritized items
- Taking intake from the helpdesk or group mailbox and working directly with customers through issues.
- Designing databases using Oracle Software and knowledge of SQL
- Testing database applications to ensure functionality
- Helping users to navigate and use database functions
We use E-Verify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: