Pomeroy is seeking a Remote Production Support Specialist. This is a contract through the end of the year with a possible extension. NO 3rd parties please!
This person will be engaging with application development and technical teams to satisfy enterprise scheduling and monitoring requirements for ongoing computer operations.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 3+ years experience with administering automated and batch processing schedules
- Intermediate level knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience working within IT with the following technologies and management processes; business application systems, user access provisioning systems, distributed server environments (Unix, Windows), databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase, SQL), middleware
- Intermediate skills in writing technical documents and providing training to end users.
- Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Latest ITIL Foundations certification
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ASG-Zena or other job scheduling software.
- Will be the SME for the Open batch scheduling application.
- Make sure the SLA's are met and operations monitoring, support and escalation procedures are up to date and being met.
- Recommend process improvements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- ASG-Zena: 3 years (Preferred)
- Kubernetes: 2 years (Preferred)
- Production Support: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: