Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Position Purpose: Reporting to the Manager, EMR Data Engineer the Developer participates on a team to meet the technical programming needs of the department and Steward Health Care Network (SHCN). This role will be focused on mapping, loading, and transforming EMR data from Steward affiliated practices to our Health Catalyst EDW.
- Data Engineering
- Map and load affiliate EMR data into Health Catalyst.
- Transform affiliate EMR data in Health Catalyst into concrete healthcare terminology (e.g., Diabetes a1c lab test, Depression screening)
- Maintain ETL automation schedules
- Responsible for data analysis to support the building of robust ETL processes.
- Maintain robust QC processes to ensure data integrity
- Utilize established and standard methodologies to QC data
- Create and maintain clear documentation
- Other tasks as assigned based on business needs
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related experience
Years of Experience:
- 3+ years of data development
- 1+ years in healthcare analytics, with focus on EMR data
- Knowledge of EMRs, specifically eClinicalWorks
- Experience using SQL Server (SSMS)
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment
- Experience with Health Catalyst tools preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- SQL: 3 years (Required)
- healthcare analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: