PSI Services has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
Learn more about what we do at: http://www.psionline.com
The Data Analyst - Programmer will produce reports and dashboards using statistical principles and advanced research methodologies to describe test, item, and candidate performance. The Data Analyst – Programmer will have experience in developing syntax code using SAS including Macros, SPSS, SQL, or R to reformat datasets and complete analysis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Design and implementation of automated reporting solutions for knowledge-based assessments.
- Produce SAS, SPSS, or R syntax to generate report tables.
- Query and format datasets from multiple test delivery platforms.
- Recognize inconsistencies and initiate resolution of data problems.
- Develop process documentation to provide on-going support of data analytics.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and generate outputs according to requirements, sometimes on short notice and with short lead times.
- Interpret and summarize statistical results in written reports.
- Present and explain results of analyses to internal and external clients.
- Maintain confidentiality and follow appropriate procedures for protecting both candidate and test information.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in related field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Psychology, Business Intelligence, etc.), Master’s preferred
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in statistical programming and automation of reporting
- Experience with Base SAS, SAS Macros, SPSS, SQL, or R
- High degree of accuracy and efficiency required
- Ability to manage competing priorities and adhere to strict deadlines including when unexpected challenges and schedule changes arise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed to prepare technical reports, develop validation documents, and maintain email correspondence with clients and team members
- Analytical skills are required to identify, evaluate, and solve related problems
- Teamwork skills are required to work in a collaborative environment with other measurement professionals and support staff
- Understand and account for how different statistical packages compute functions and handle missing data
- Experience developing interactive reports and dashboards (Power BI)
- Data visualization skills and expertise; design graphical and tabular display of results and trends (use of tools such as excel, Tableau, SAS, etc.)
- Knowledge of psychometrics, measurement theory, and test development a plus
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
In addition to a flexible schedule and casual work environment, we offer the standard benefits (e.g., medical, vision, dental coverage, life insurance and 401k), along with a competitive compensation package.
Expressing an interest in employing your time and talent with PSI is paying us the ultimate compliment. We sincerely appreciate your interest!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: