The Reporting Analyst is responsible for standard and customized pharmacy network reports that tie to geographical spatial data, network adoption and disruption, and pricing of networks as well as coordinating audit activities and conducting Request for Proposal (RFP) results for sales and underwriting.Responsibilities:
- Produce all standard pharmacy network reports on a timely basis.
- Design and produce customized reports as needed
- Work with Benefits/Systems on setting up and maintaining pharmacy networks
- Analyze network data and assist with meeting pricing guarantees
- Design and maintenance of networks as it pertains to overall generic (MAC) and brand pricing strategies
- Handle communication between pharmacy auditors and finance
- Assist with updates to Pharmacy Network Agreement, Provider Manual, and other documents as needed
- Assist with pricing changes and implementation for brands/generics
- Research and respond to RFP inquiries
- Provide geo-analysis/spatial and other analytic support
- Think creatively to identify areas for improvement in Network processes
- Demonstrate compliant and ethical behavior in the performance of job responsibilities, including complying with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, Code of Ethics, Standards of Conduct and any applicable policies and procedures
- Assist managers and directors with special projects as needed
- Collaborate with other Network/Provider Relations team members to complete tasks
- Interact with Audit, Sales, Underwriting, Benefits/Systems, Account Management, Legal, and other departments as needed
- Inclusion on special projects and tasks that could be assigned as needed
- Promptly report any allegations of impropriety to the Compliance Department.
- Comply with Maxor’s Ethical Business Conduct policy and Maxor’s Compliance Program.
- Remain free from exclusion under the OIG and SAMS Medicare/Medicaid lists.
- Complete required training, as assigned, within the established timeframes.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with established policies.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience: 2 Year Experience in PBM/Healthcare and/or Analytics, Data Management, Reporting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills to communicate findings and/or reports to the applicable parties
- Desire to excel in data analytics, process automation, and healthcare financials
- Ability to effectively accomplish goals and meet timelines
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behavior at all times
- Ability to self-manage and handle multiple tasks and priorities efficiently
- Organization, attention to detail, accuracy and ability to follow-through on projects
- Strong PC skills with specific software applications preferred: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, SAS, SQL, and/or other analytical data tools
- Ability to analyze and create reports and procedures.
- Participate constructively in meetings and partner with team members and/or other departments to achieve common goals
- Apply mathematical principals while analyzing data and generating reports
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of situation
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting