Prepares, reconciles, analyzes and reports Business Unit(s) revenue, contracts, projects, and associated metrics. Produces financial and other business analyses, interpretation, and investigation of data for operations for assigned projects and contracts. Ensures all reporting activities are accurate and prepared within established timelines.
1. Supports Business Unit in:
- Records revenue each month for Unit, Fee for Service and Fixed Price contracts;
- Loads project budgets into Oracle/Revenue Wizard and maintaining key member lists (project set up) and other project data in Oracle and associated systems and schedules;
- Prepares project level actual versus budget/forecast variance analysis monthly as well as monthly reports for distribution in analyzing monthly results;
- Coordinates monthly forecasting of financial results (backlog);
- Meets established deadlines for Revenue and Backlog submittals;
- Timely preparation of project close out reconciliations including issue identification and escalation, if necessary;
- Serves as a key contact point for interpretation and investigation of financial results in assigned area for the assigned Project Manager(s)/Project Lead(s); and
- Reviews executed Work Orders and Change Orders for bonus other anomalies.
- Captures, assesses and consolidates results; and
- Prepares key reports such as annual cost and expense budgets, cost rates, cost and expense forecasting, monthly utilization, headcount, revenue backlog analysis, and/or gross profit for assigned area.
- Assists in running P&L’s (Profit and Loss), G/L (General Ledger) account detail, and Project level reports; and
- Produces ad hoc reports as required with assistance.
2. Attends project meetings as applicable to support assigned areas. Attends project kick-off meetings to capture and process relevant data for set up of newly awarded projects onto financial systems and schedules. Attends monthly project review (MPRs) meetings to ensure understanding/concurrence of project status, potential issues and the accuracy of the forecast.
3. Monitors the overall health of assigned projects including but not limited to revenues, gross profit, receivables, and unbilled amounts as well as project close outs and reconciliations.
BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or equivalent education and experience. Pharmaceutical or CRO experience preferred. Strong English proficiency. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential. Proficiency with accounting software packages. Experience with Oracle Finance is preferred. Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy, organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills. Excellent financial, communication, and interpersonal skills as well as a high level of personal motivation to achieve. Demonstrated ability to work with confidential and sensitive data. Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines is necessary.
This job excludes Colorado applicants
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees
Primary Location: North America - US Home-Based
Employee Status: Regular
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: