At Trianz, we offer you an open and learning-oriented culture essential to emerge as a leader. Completely focused on the Digital Evolution philosophy and phenomenon, we view delivering our value proposition consistently as a non-negotiable commitment. Our enablers include Intelligent Team Formations, a Client-Centric Approach, Predictability in Execution, and establishing a Unique Relationship Experience. A culture of innovation, encouraging our people to create, and belief in the importance of training and development set us apart.
We are looking forward to seeing you bring the following to the table to craft your, and our, success story:
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Looker Developer
Location: Remote working in United States (for now) with some travel
Required skills & experience:
- Requires BA/BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Analytics related field and 5 years’ related experience designing a people data strategy
- 3 years experience designing and developing Looker Dashboards
- 1 year experience working with Looker ML modeling
- Experience working with Business Objects, a bonus
- Resource will have hands on expertise with SQL.
- Experience analyzing large number of reports to prioritize and consolidate reports to be converted from Business Objects to Looker.
- Resource should have experience in designing Looker dashboard from a group of existing Business Objects reports
- Resource will work with the clients project management structure as needed to ensure tasks are completed as required
- Full lifecycle experience in waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Intelligent but practical; you want to get things done and love simplicity
- Excellent team member, communicator and self drive to exceed expectations
Your passion for execution and zeal to become a leader capable of taking on anything is enough reason for us to talk immediately!
Need more details?
Trianz is growing at a faster pace than the industry for the last five years. Read through some of the key industry recognitions we have received for our innovative execution and strategic client initiatives here.
Trianz simplifies digital evolutions through effective strategies and excellence in execution. Collaborating with business and technology leaders, we help formulate and execute operational strategies to achieve intended business outcomes by bringing the best of consulting, technology experiences and execution models. Powered by knowledge, research, and perspectives, we enable clients to transition to a digital enterprise by leveraging Cloud, Analytics, Digital, Infrastructure and Security paradigms. With offices in Silicon Valley, Washington DC Metro, Rosemont, Chicago, Austin, Boston, Denver, Irvine, Raleigh, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Dubai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Chennai, we serve Fortune 1000 and emerging organizations across industries globally. For more information, visit www.trianz.com.
Trianz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: