What we need:
Do you possess an entrepreneurial spirit? If youâ€™re gritty, smart and looking for a role where you can have a meaningful impact, Cetera Financial Group may be a perfect fit. We are seeking an experienced L&D Program Manager, with high-energy, agility and creative abilities to develop and deliver high-impact learning strategy and solutions at a growing financial services firm. This individual contributor role is a member of the Human Resources team and reports directly to the VP, Head of Learning, Talent and Culture.
The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic culture; is comfortable working on multiple projects; and can â€˜build from scratchâ€™ in a fast-paced environment. This person will have ownership over enterprise-wide employee training planning, design, delivery and program management â€“ with a focus on professional skills and leadership/management development. They are able to think, design and build end-to-end from strategy creation to program measurement. They must demonstrate fierce ownership over the programs they manage while insisting on the highest standards of quality. They will be a strong program manager with experience in the L&D space who has successfully managed large-scale/enterprise programs that require attention to detail and the management and coordination of several moving parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly obtain working understanding of the organization, strategy and industry to operate with institutional context surrounding learning and development needs.
- Develop agile enterprise learning plan, aligned to business strategy and priorities, to deliver high-quality, effective solutions.
- Manage portfolio of L&D projects, including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering measurable results.
- Promote usage and adoption of L&D programs, through execution of effective L&D communication and measurement strategies.
- Partner with and support business Leaders, HR team members and other stakeholders to identify individual and team performance needs and ensure engagement in and effectiveness of L&D solutions.
- Translate development needs to appropriate learning objectives and solutions that accelerate performance, management capability and have a measurable impact on business results.
- Create high-quality facilitator and participant guides relevant to training content, including appropriate training aids, media, and supporting materials.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality and impact of training solutions, by taking an iterative approach to developing content and implementing feedback from all stakeholder groups.
- Engage with managers and employees, at varying levels of the organization, to assess techniques to support the role of the manager in post-training reinforcement and application.
- Measure training effectiveness, through quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods, and communicate the impact of development solutions to business leaders through visual, written and oral presentations.
- Make prudent recommendations for when to build versus buy development solutions and manage vendor relationships, consultants, and contracts as needed.
- Support enterprise initiatives such as leader meetings, enterprise change management, DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging) and culture efforts.
- Travel when required, during peak times of training rollouts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities to be Successful in this Role
- 7+ years relevant experience in learning & development (HR) and program/project management
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent preferred
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting needs, evolving priorities, and urgent situations that arise
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity to solve problems and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated maturity and poise under pressure
- Ability to establish high level of credibility quickly; appropriate confidence to gain the trust and respect of key stakeholders and learners
- Proven track record of internal/external client management and success in cultivating relationships
- Demonstrated project/process management ability to deliver projects on time, within scope and budget
- Experience designing and developing effective training programs, leverage ADDIE framework, for all levels of employees, including senior leaders
- Strong facilitation skills, presence, poise, and persuasiveness
- Understanding of and ability to use diverse training delivery and measurement methods
- Knowledge and experience developing eLearning courses, creative concepts, scripts and storyboards, with use of eLearning authoring software - experience with Articulate preferred
- Familiarity with managing a Learning Management System (LMS) - Oracle OLC preferred
- Advanced computer proficiency and knowledge of MS PPT, Excel (VLOOKUP and Pivot), Word
- Ability to provide and receive constructive and positive feedback from all stakeholders and quickly implement feedback to achieve desired results
- Possess systematic thinking and seek opportunities for process improvement
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form; use active listening skills
- Analyze and use data to influence others and make sound decisions
- Ability to work independently, yet remain an active member of a collaborative team, virtually across multiple locations
- Desire to make an impact in a growing organization, while having fun!
What we provide you in Return
We strive to provide an employee experience like no other. We want you to join our winning team and make your mark in the history of our company and profession. Beyond experience, our competitive health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: