Position Summary: Are you a leader that thrives on driving innovation while delivering critical software and services to your organization? Do you enjoy leading multiple teams and delivering technical road maps that will impact the organizations long-term objectives? This role is focused around support of our clients technology platform - the backbone of the organization; where all applications interact with this platform. Direct Hire Only
Sorry no Third Party/SponsorshipRequirements:
- 7+ years of managerial experience
- 12+ years' in a software development discipline, and a proven track record of delivering solutions with increasing scope of responsibilities and business impact.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions that include: Service-oriented and Event-driven architectures. Event Streaming/Kafka experience and/or Confluent (bonus)
- Passionate about integration and platforms with a strong desire for market leadership.
- Proven experience leading high performance, distributed engineering teams. Technical knowledge to provide credible hands-on management to highly qualified engineers.
- Hands on experience in application development, CI/CD, DevOps principles, frameworks, and tools to simplify development via agile methodologies. Knack for delivering business value iteratively to customers in a continuous fashion.
- Experience running mission critical systems at scale in the cloud.
- Unafraid to try new technologies, arbitrate complex technical discussions, and make challenging decisions.
- Great written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present ideas to both technical and business audiences.
- A self-starter who can thrive in ambiguity and builds trusted relationships. Has a "can do" attitude and entrepreneurial resourcefulness in getting things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think tactically and strategically
- Able to think in terms of functional sustainability
- Ability to make and communicate hard decisions and courage to stay the course
- Articulate communicator and effective listener at all layers
- Cross-functional team building. Build relationships to improve results
- Intellectual curiosity, with an open-mind and tolerant of difference
- Core: C#, .NET Core, Web API, React, Angular
- Azure: VMs, Containers, Service Bus, Functions, App Insights
- Data: SQL Server, Azure SQL, MongoDB, Tableau/PowerBI
- Platforms: Confluent (Kafka), Salesforce, Encompass, Black Knight MSP, Appian, Sapiens
- DevOps: Azure DevOps (work items, Git repos, build & release pipelines, package management)
- Authentication/Authorization frameworks like OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- API Documentation like Swagger & REST API testing tools like Fiddler and Postman
- Package distribution tools like NPM, Nuget
- Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful. You will provide leadership, technical direction, and oversight to multiple software engineering teams.
- Establish a working rapport with other IT Leaders, technical managers, development teams, product managers, and business partners to maintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, planning and collaboration.
- Lead geographically distributed software engineering teams, ensuring they have appropriate technical direction, leadership and balance between short-term impact and long-term strategic vision.
- Identify and communicate concerns, problems, and challenges to leadership in a positive, constructive, and solution-oriented manner.
- Partner with the recruiting team to attract and retain high-quality and diverse talent. Manage, mentor, coach and grow technical leaders and help them be successful managers or individual contributors at Home Point.
- Develop the team's domain expertise, technical proficiency, and professional growth to maintain the highest level of engineering standards.
- Develop a progressive engineering culture that fosters creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning/growth mindset.
- Champion agile and lean principles promoting ownership and alignment to company goals. Maintain and evolve an engineering culture that emphasizes ownership, flexibility, quality, and speed of execution, writing documentation when appropriate, and dealing with any operations issues when they arise.
- Responsible for operational aspects of the teams' solutions. Working with engineering teams to ensure well designed application architectures, scalability, performance, resiliency, availability, and maintainability; to ensure the best customer experience as well as employee quality of life.
- Provide operational updates using meaningful metrics to highlight progress and impediments.
- Ensure a consistency of integrated technology design and practices used across development teams.
- Contribute to the technology strategy, architectural vision, integration, and problem solving on an enterprise level to cultivate and drive innovative software solutions.
- Strong desire to understand the root cause and details of systems, get hands-on with code, data and analysis to evaluate how the team and the product are growing.
- Experience with service-oriented and event-driven system architectures, building high-performance distributed systems
Benefits: Competitive overall benefits package, 401K, and unlimited PTO just to name a few!- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: