Slack's global Customer Experience Operations team is essential in helping build and maintain an effective Customer Experience organization. The Technical Ops Strategist is a key part of this crew, ensuring systems operate properly and performs smoothly in each of our major regions. Adept at spotting areas for improvement, you jump at any opportunity to make your colleagues’ working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
The Technical Ops Strategist collaborates closely with members of the team to recommend and lead projects aimed at improving their regional team's workflows, tools, communication systems, learning programs, and performance. Understanding the work of the CE organization is essential.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide administrative oversight on products used in CE such as Zendesk.
- Support, grow and mature the operational effectiveness of our tools and processes.
- Monitor performance and optimize use of tools.
- Act as the single point of contact for high priority incidents, perform business impact assessments, and execute resolutions involving key technical teams.
- Help monitor and boost efficiency on the team as we scale.
- Ensure that team workflows are effective and that changes to these are communicated and implemented effectively, with empathy.
- Collaborate with other team members to co-pilot global initiatives for CE.
What You Should Have:
- You love to fix things when they break, and you're thrilled at the opportunity to use automation and tooling to solve anticipated problems.
- You can dive into data and can tell a story or answer questions with metrics.
- You have a knack for solving problems and enjoy collaborating with others to do so.
- You've got project management skills and can get a complex project done on a timeline with multiple stakeholders.
- You come with exceptional English written and oral communication skills and can interact comfortably with management and leadership.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through tough problems with your team and management.
- You're a self-learner who happily dives into new and complex technical tools to figure them out on your own, and can teach what you learn to others.
- You're comfortable selecting, installing, and launching new tools and systems to teams.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
Bonus Points If:
- You have had experience working on a support team in some capacity.
- You have worked as a Zendesk or other customer service software admin before, and know how to manage complex support tools.
- You've done chat or phone support in the past, or supported teams who have.
- You've got some SQL, PHP, or other coding skills up your sleeve.
Slack has transformed business communication. It’s the leading channel-based messaging platform, used by millions to align their teams, unify their systems, and drive their businesses forward. Only Slack offers a secure, enterprise-grade environment that can scale with the largest companies in the world. It is a new layer of the business technology stack where people can work together more effectively, connect all their other software tools and services, and find the information they need to do their best work. Slack is where work happens.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: