ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology—an industry first—to the world’s only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we’re invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It’s a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
- You will report to the T-Service Manager and be responsible to coordinate the Service Partner network and direct on Field technicians in the region to secure all duties belonging to this service will be properly executed and reported.
- You will report to the T-Service Manager and be responsible to coordinate the Service Partner network and direct on Field technicians in the region to secure all duties belonging to this service will be properly executed and reported
In particular the Field Technicians / Service Partners are responsible for, but not limited to:
Performing onsite services including:
- Preventative maintenance
- Device investigation & troubleshooting
- Performing software updates
- Providing basic logistics/user informational training
- Assisting with deployments
- Complaint and service logging using Oracle and/or Salesforce
- Completing work order documents to be provided to the service department & customers.
- Providing technical support via phone or email to customers and other ZOLL employees.
- Performing onsite services including:
- you will assist the Senior Management Operations and Service Dev. Manager in define the customer requirements for Service in the Resus arena (both Professional and Public Safety), Service Level Agreements
- you will coordinate the field Team and improve it as requested by business evolution
- Properly handle and report customer complaints by following escalating procedures.
- Completing other tasks as needed such as (departmental administration and order management.)
Travel Requirements: 30 - 80% travel including overnight stays and occasional in weekends.
Home based office with scheduled quarterly time spent in the Southern Europe HQ.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to exercise own judgement
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision
- Capable of prioritizing activities and performing multiple tasks
- Energetic, creative, goal-oriented team player
- Heightened sense of personal responsibility including punctuality, attendance and commitment
- Experience in Logistics area
- Attention to detail
- Previous Customers interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organization and internal customer interface skills
- ERP systems experience, preferably Oracle
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
- Strong time management and personal organization skills
- Customer interfacing skills
- Multi-tasking capability
- Problem solving, analytical/investigative skills
- Strong team-minded skills
- Strong Organizational skills
- Word processing, spreadsheets, relational databases
- Understanding of computer networks and wireless communication
- Fluent in French and English (oral and written). Portuguese, Spanish and Italian is a plus.
- Degree in electronics/biomedical and 2 - 5+ years of field experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: