As a Technical Product Manager you will be a key member of the team that designs technical, service and content solutions to support Aledade's various lines of business. The Technical Product Manager works alongside business owners, data analysts, designers and engineers to define project goals, solution scope, implementation approach, and rollout plans. They are the interface between strategic business owners and development and ensure that Aledade creates a high-quality product with the ability to scale. We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US.Your Footprint:
- Partner with business owners to cultivate a shared vision for the problem space, constraints, priorities and ideal end state, and be able to articulate and advocate for this perspective.
- Work with internal teams and end users to develop a deep understanding of requirements, perform thoughtful solution design, use data to test hypotheses, and support teams throughout execution.
- Write detailed user stories for new projects, capturing detailed descriptions of business rationale, requirements, and success criteria that are defined by measurable outcomes.
- Participate in daily stand ups, demo days, sprint retros and stakeholder coordination meetings.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps that deliver maximum value with minimum risk and assume ongoing iteration.
- Review support issues related to projects and monitor utilization and expected outcomes.
- Minimum of three 3+ years of client-facing product management experience in technology, technology-enabled services industry, or a SaaS product.
- Experience using data and primary research to inform solution design and build internal business understanding.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with an emphasis on problem-solving and building subject matter expertise.
- Experience with and understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies. Preferably experience with Agile / Scrum teams.
- Product development experience in the context of the development of a healthcare technology product, especially with clinical and administrative end users.
- Knowledge of healthcare administrative and clinical data sets, including demographic, financial and clinical data.
- Basic understanding of healthcare administrative or clinical workflows for inpatient, ambulatory or ancillary services.
- Experience working with EHR, practice management, revenue cycle or population health products.
- Experience with clinical quality measurement and corresponding data sets.
- Knowledge of SQL, ideally with PostgreSQL experience.
- Knowledge of alternative payment models related to primary care such as MSSP ACOs, Pioneer ACOs, commercial insurance shared savings programs, PCMH.
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO ), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients' health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We've recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That's because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: