Sonic Foundry’s Business Systems team is looking for an additional software engineer to join a small, diverse & agile team that delivers software to customers & powers the business.
As a software engineer at Sonic Foundry, you’ll have an opportunity to work with a variety of technologies and people. Collaboration, communication & continuous improvement are skills we value. You will have a seat at the table to help shape the future of the company and our process for delivering great software.
- Ship code to production in your first week!
- Design and deliver software to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in team planning meetings, team reviews, and 1:1’s.
- Participate in rotating weekly support.
- Maintain and be proactive about improving our software development process.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working with agile / scrum.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure technologies (we use AWS).
- Experience with CI/CD (we use GitLab + Terraform).
- Experience with database design & maintenance (we use SQL Server & Postgres).
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Desire to learn, be proactive & think creatively.
- Ability to communicate to technical & non-technical teams.
- Strong programming experience (we use C# & .NET Core).
Please apply online at www.sonicfoundry.com/careers.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting