If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
*** Please note that in this role you will need to be able to travel greater than 50% of the time
*** Sponsorship and/or relocation expenses are not available for this role
We currently have an exciting opening for a Technical Implementation Specialist (TIS) to join our remote-based team. As a Technical Implementation Specialist (TIS), you will be implementing Philips HCIS solutions including: PACS, VNA, and Enterprise Viewer in customer environments. This job requires an individual that is self-motivated with strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills, coupled with a proven track record of driving continuous improvements
Main area of responsibilities:
- Deliver a controlled implementation of assigned HCIS projects with highest Philips quality standards.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on software and hardware upgrades to Project Managers, Applications team, Incident Support team, Customers and Sales as required or directed.
- Responsibility for the technical components of assigned HCIS project installations, upgrades.
- Work with the Research & Development teams to improve the solutions.
- Maintain high Customer satisfaction providing valuable solutions with highest Philips quality standards
- During the implementation phase, liaise with Project Managers, Customers, technical teams, applications consultants, 3rd party suppliers in order to facilitate the delivery and related scheduling.
- Meet with HCIS services and sales teams as required to provide customer feedback, assist with project plans and align schedules.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager.
To succeed in this role, would be a benefit to have experience in the following area:
- Experience of the workflow within a radiology department.
- PACS implementation experience is highly-desired
- Strong knowledge of IT related medical standards: e.g. DICOM, Health Level Seven (HL7), and Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE).
- Experience with Structured Query Language and understanding of relational databases.
- Experience with Oracle Database administration, backups and recovery, tuning.
- Understanding of networking topologies and standards.
- Experience with Microsoft 2012/2016/2019 Server and Hyper-V technologies.
- Excellent communication skills with strong oral and written English-language knowledge.
- Experience of working in a production environment against prescribed Standard operating procedures.
- Capacity to travel extensively.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: