If you are passionate about working on business problems that can be solved using structured and unstructured data at large scale, Tiger Analytics would like to talk to you. Now hiring for multiple opportunities in Data Engineering for a immediate full time roles. This is a remote opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field.
- 5+ years of relevant hands on experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases like MySQL, Postgres
- Strong analytical skills and advanced SQL knowledge.
- At least 4 years of hands on experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, Athena. Lamda
- At least 4 years of hands on experience and proficiency with Python.
- Experience extracting/querying/joining large data sets at scale.
- A desire to work in a collaborative, intellectually curious environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
You would need a valid work authorization to work in the US.
Tiger Analytics is advanced analytics consulting firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment, with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: