Business Systems Analyst
Virtual Req #8540
Monday, May 31, 2021
About the Position:
As a Business Systems Analyst you will be responsible for delivering business-to-business application support to Ceridian’s internal Centers of Excellence. The role will combine strong technical and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch customer-focused support.This role will coordinate, design, manage and document all software integrations for third party solutions and vendors.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with prior technical support experience to join a rapidly growing leading innovator in next-generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions in a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate is someone looking to grow his/her career within our Human Resource team and thrives in a highly collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Monitor all interfaces for any failed messages. Work within the defined process to resolve the failed messages.
- Analyze rejected and queued transactions and perform root cause analysis.
- Assist client in identification and resolution of workflow issues.
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot APIs
- Configure, help and optimize the design, development and performance of our interfaces and processes
- Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing proactive support and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Develops solid product and domain expertise
- Contributes to the support knowledgebase
- Demonstrates initiative, agility and follow through on areas of responsibility
- May assist with a variety of operational projects, reporting, testing, programming and scripting tasks
- Understands the need to maintain data confidentiality
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Experience in Crystal report development and Power BI design preferred
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- Strong analytical skills; proven ability to solve high complexity issues
- Superior communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on-call if required
- Knowledge of HCM a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technologies (e.g. IIS, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server) preferred
- Job Family
- Job Function
- Pay Type
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting