Episource, with over 3500 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. Our services help Medicare Advantage, Commercial/Exchange, and Medicaid managed care plans improve and support accurate reimbursement in a post-Affordable Care Act market. Our services include retrospective chart reviews, medical record retrieval, HEDIS/ACO quality reporting, and data analytics, allowing payers and providers to dramatically reduce costs and improve quality of care.
Manager, Software Engineering (REMOTE)
Your opportunity at Episource is to simplify healthcare!
- Episource leverages data to provide patient insights and drive interventions. As thought leaders and subject matter experts, we’re constantly striving to identify actionable insights. We service the $3.0 trillion healthcare space and our clients represent leading organizations throughout the United States.
- Episource is at the forefront of the ever-evolving healthcare marketplace. We help clients paint an accurate picture of patient health profiles by analyzing medical records, claims, and clinical data sets.
- We’ve grown significantly to support the regulatory changes over the last 10 years, and are poised to continue our expansion as the leader in the marketplace.
- Build innovative and market changing technology in the healthcare analytics space.
- Lead Software Engineering team with understanding product requirements, strategy, implementing technical architecture, creating prototypes & management of the full product lifecycle from ideation to rollout.
- Plan deployment of complex enterprise-level projects on scalability and reliability
- Drive product development and set up code reviews, peer reviews and implement best practices
- Drive architecture based on business use-cases to promote performance, security, and reliability.
- Directly manage a team of 5-7 software engineers. Help grow, lead, and mentor engineers to their fullest potential.
- Perform hands-on full stack development and deployments. Mentor software engineering team on technical best-practices, understanding complex business requirements and cross-training.
- Mentor software engineering team on technical best-practices, understanding complex business requirements and cross-training.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in information technology projects with experience in designing and developing at least a few enterprise level software products end-to-end
- At least 2 or more years to people management
- Agile/scrum practitioner
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to design effective software frameworks
- Perform other duties as requested or required
- Strong team oriented interpersonal and communication skills
- Leading & mentoring software engineering team
- Technical experience with – Kubernetes, Terraform
- Prior healthcare industry experience
- HIPAA/PHI compliance experience
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Episource, LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Episource, LLC employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting