- Primary skill as Oracle BPEL Process Manager.
- Provide technical expertise in developing and maintaining business integrations which adhere to service oriented architecture principles and service component architecture standards using a variety of technologies.
- Participate in technical design specifications and service contracts based on technical requirements and an understanding of Darden Business Objects.
- Develop and implement reusable unit tests to ensure quality.
- Work within Dardens SDLC and DevOps methodology and adhere to technical architecture standards.
- Proactively identify potential problems and issues and actively communicate and manage issues to resolution.
- Participate in triage Proactively identifies and communicates potential problems and issues to project team members, leaders.
- Proactively identifies alternatives and recommends, implements solutions as appropriate.
Proactively identifies conditions that may impact the performance of services and provides alternatives for rectifying these conditions.
- Participates in analysis during integration testing and production triage.
- Effectively communicates with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle when required.
- Ensures issues are analyzed discussed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Promote solutions that maintain or enhance availability and maintainability.
- Consistently enhances skills and job knowledge by researching new internet, intranet technologies and software products and trends reading professional publications maintaining personal networks participating in professional organizations.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $68,016.00 - $165,969.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: