Role: SAP HANA BW Analytics Architect
Location: City of Tacoma, Washington (Remote)
The City of Tacoma is working on a multi-phase Analytics Program to enable access to SAP data via HANA views. In addition, SAP HANA view data pipelines are being built to feed data into our cloud database, Snowflake on AWS, for various analytical use-cases using Tableau.
We are also working to retire our current SAP BW platform in conjunction with this program.
We are seeking a Data Architect with with expertise in the following areas:
1. Strong SAP data knowledge (FI / FI-CO, MM, PM, PS, HR, IS-Utilities)
2. Very Strong data architecture and modeling skills
3. Advanced custom SQL skills
4. SAP HANA Studio modeling
5. Prior work with SAP BW and BEx Query is a strong plus (BW Retirement)
6. Advanced skills with Snowflake or equivalent RDMS system (MS SQL, Oracle, etc)
7. Advanced skills with Tableau or equivalent Analytics tool (Power BI, Microstrategy, etc)
8. Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of SAP experience, with a heavy emphasis building out enterprise analytics solutions in an SAP ECC environment. In addition to the
skills listed above, working knowledge of ABAP is considered a plus (not a firm requirement).
Excellent oral and written communication skills are required to drive requirements, design, and solution delivery amont the project team and across the various business departments
Primarily remote work. A trip to the Tacoma, Washington office may be requested upon the office being re-opened (still pending).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SAP HANA: 1 year (Required)
- SAP BW and BEx: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: