DigitalTransGlobal is hiring for multiple Business Analysts to join our dynamic team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and delivering IT projects on time, within budget, and in accordance with specifications. Efficient delivery of project deliverables, effective quality control, the clear communication of expectations to stakeholders, and upward reporting to senior management are critical tasks that must be performed throughout each project's lifecycle.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Study and Analyze of Business Requirement Document and prepare the Functional Requirement documents for the project team.
- Interact with Business group and provide valuable suggestions on System functionality in finalizing the requirements for the project.
- Liaising with product support group in knowing the business demands and preparing the functional requirement according to the business demands
- Perform GAP analysis on the traditional claims system and newly integrated system.
- Gather business Requirements using various Elicitation Techniques such as Interviews, Brain storming sessions, JAD Sessions.
- Masters/Bachelors in Science, Engineering, Information Management or related field is highly desirable
- Good Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Strong understanding of Agile product development process including writing user stories, defining support documents, and prioritizing features.
- Experience in translating Business requirements to understandable IT systems requirements
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: