- Design, Develop and implement ETL framework for data movement thru the enterprise to warehouse hosted in HP Vertica platform.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Manage Filesystem / Vertica database System Parameters.
- Working with Vertica Database Monitoring and Administration processes.
- Runstats on Objects, Performance Statistics and Monitoring Statistics
- Storage Management Procedures and Prevention Procedures
- Support Inbuilt tools / Scripts / Utilities
- Production Data Archival and rollback Procedures
- Working experience with Vertica Database objects, Security and schemas cleanup , Reorganization
- Analyzing various Vertica Problems and resolution procedures
- Implement Fallback Procedures
- Production Data population in Test regions, Bind and execution in Test Environment
- Fluent with Vertica 10x clustered environment and configuration
- Exposure to Vertica Installation / Migration / Upgrade / Maintenance Procedures
- Bachelors degree in Computer science, Computer engineer, Information Technology or other related field in addition to relevant work experience required for the job
- Minimum 7+ years of hands on experience in database development.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience as Vertica Database Developer using Python scripts
- Strong development skills in SQL, Python programming is must.
- Nice to have Vertica Administration ( Unix)
- Expertise in SQL and Query tuning
- Knowledge on Kafka, Hadoop and HDFS connector for Vertica a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $29,591.00 - $93,635.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Vertica Database: 3 years (Required)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Kafka, Hadoop and HDFS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
2 d ago