Job Title: Artiva Programmer and Developer
Flexible work arrangements for the right candidate.
Goal Structured Solutions, LLC (“GOAL” or the “Company”) is a multi-faceted company that provides end-to-end services to clients primarily in the higher education finance sector, residential solar and home improvement lending. Directly or through its subsidiaries, GSS Data Services, Launch Servicing and Turnstile Capital Management (“TCM”). GOAL provides primary servicing, asset management, collections management, direct collections, administration, and treasury services. Currently GOAL serves a variety of clients such as hedge funds, traditional banks, ABS structures, insurance companies, investment banks and colleges and universities with over $26B in assets under management.
GOAL will continue to grow the business both organically and through acquisitions. Senior GOAL leadership has been working together for almost fifteen years and we pride ourselves and our work on our mission, values, culture and service to our community. Our company’s operations are headquartered in San Diego, CA and has been voted as San Diego’s Best Employers since 2015.
Additional information about GOAL can be found at goalsolutions.com.
What you will be doing:
The Artiva Programmer & Developer analyzes requirements and design specifications, develops and executes test plans, performs system integration and regression testing, submits problem logs using the online problem tracking system, performs testing on reworked problem logs and closes the logs as appropriate, effectively reports status to the project lead on each assigned project, effectively communicates software issues/concerns in a timely manner.
- Analyzing system modification requests and identifying system modifications to meet those requests
- Developing and executing Artiva test plans for programming and development of the Artiva platform
- Perform modifications and adjustments to workflows for multiple lines of business.
- Documenting test results
- Manage defect tracking and reporting throughout the QA life cycle
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of multiple applications
- Assist in onboarding of new clients and developing reporting utilizing SQL and Ontario Reports
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience configuring/developing Ontario products including Artiva RM and Ontario Reports
- SQL and ETL (Extract Load and Transform) experience
- Working knowledge of the capabilities and strategies of quality assurance
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Ontario products including Artiva RM and Ontario Reports
- Working knowledge of Artiva Studio and scripting and ability to create custom window and views
- Good problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and experience with testing multiple versions of Web browsers
- Experience in financial services and/or student educational lending preferred
Competitive pay with bonus, and comprehensive benefits package that includes, but not limited to:
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Annual HSA contribution of $1,500
- Life insurance, disability, and critical illness
- Birthday Holiday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (when we are in the office)
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- $2,000 Vacation Incentive Plan after 3 years + $1,000 Sabbatical day
- Community, Wellness funds and more
Learn more about our benefits by viewing our 2021 Employee Benefits Guide.
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: