- 10 years or more experience performing data warehouse development and management.
- Strong Hands-on Experienced in Teradata Development, Dimension Modelling and Data warehouse/DataMart Development
- Strong experience with SQL and writing stored procedures in Teradata and ability to understand data models
- Experience performing ETL using Python, Informatica
- Exposure to Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Bricks.
- Ability to work with stake holders, gather requirements for warehouse Dev, assess impacts to existing ecosystem and work independently as well as lead a team of 2-3 junior developers.
- Ability to handle multiple and simultaneous activities and priorities. Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work across organizational units and to drive continuous process improvement
- Strong interpersonal/influence skills, proactive leadership skills and analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in Onsite-Offshore Delivery Model.
- Experienced in Performance Tuning of SQL and informatica jobs
- Strong analytical, consultative, and communication skills; as well as the ability to make good judgment and work with both technical and business personnel
Analyze - Data requirements, source data, and the data model. Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications. Provides technical direction to development staff.
Provide support during platform migrations, new functionality implementations
Collaborate - Work closely with functional teams to understand requirements regarding ETL design flows and data integration. Collaborate on definition, development, and maintenance of standards and processes.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $105,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: