Wiser is the leading provider of actionable data for better decisions. Wiser collects and analyzes online and in-store data with unmatched speed, scale and accuracy. The Wiser platform then blends these insights with advanced workflow software to drive business value for brands and retailers. Using a unique combination of data science and human validation, Wiser offers integrated solutions for every aspect of retail, all in one place.
Wiser is looking for somebody to add to our Data Analytics team. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded, with analytical and technical skills as well as a hard work ethic and overall fun attitude. Data Analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle data ETL and analysis to include requirements gathering, pipeline and Tableau dashboard design, implementation, and data quality control and assurance. As a Data Analyst you will develop data pipelines and dashboarding capabilities. You will also monitor data integrations for success and failures and making updates to process and pipelines to optimize performance.
- Develop and maintain Tableau Dashboards based on individual customer requirements
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by developing internal tools reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct pipeline and data quality / integrity problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Required Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, tableau, etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Experience with Apache Airflow a plus.
Travel - Occasionally as needed.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: