CTR, an Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer, Oracle Platinum Partner, and Oracle NetSuite SuiteSuccess Partner is seeking a Database and Cloud Services Manager to join our team.
CTR is a system integration company based out of North America and India. If you are passionate about technology, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from their Oracle Cloud software.
ROLE: Oracle Manager and Database Cloud Services
* 10-15 years of experience working as an Oracle applications DBA and fusion middleware administrator.
*Experience in managing, mentoring and training other team members
* Installation, upgrades and managed services experience in Oracle Applications 11i and R12(12.1/12.2) and Database (9i, 10g, 11g, 12c)
* Cloning and patching applications and databases
* Experience installing, upgrading, administering Oracle Fusion Middleware products like Weblogic server, SOA, OBIEE
* Implementing 24x7 production support procedures
* Backup and recovery of Oracle database using RMAN
* Monitoring using OEM 12c.
* Scripting experience for automating day to day DBA activities (Perl, Shell, Python)
* Must have good troubleshooting skills for Oracle Apps, Oracle Core DB and Fusion Middleware Products
* Experience or knowledge of Cloud Based Platforms is a plus (AWS, Azure, OCI)
* Must be willing to learn new technologies
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,771.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: