To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
We are seeking an Architect to join our brand new cloud dedicated to Employee Apps. If you’re obsessed by customer success, if you are fired up by the power of the Salesforce Platform, if you want to be part of the next Billion dollar cloud and if you are looking to work with world-class engineers and leaders, this is the job for you!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Our main mission is to build a full-blown Employee 360/IT-centric solution portfolio enabling organizations to empower and engage their employees, and in turn drive corporate success, with best-of-breed smart, connected, mobile employee experiences and robust, customizable, and extensible ITSM/ITOM workflows. Salesforce not only becomes a new competitor in this market space, we become the market leader.
The candidate must have the technical prowess to write high performing, scalable code, and well designed, architected, and extensible features and platform functionality for internal and external consumption (Partners, ISVs). The candidate has deep interest and ideally experience in broad software platforms, including platform information architecture, information flow, automation and optimization to influence and drive product vision and roadmap. The candidate embodies a can-do approach backed by accomplishments. In addition, this candidate needs to be passionate about new cool technologies and stay current with a broad range industry trends and developments.
Responsibilities and Impacts
- Deliver a compelling technical strategy
- Identify and understand the development practices and infrastructure that make Salesforce successful
- Partner with peers across Work.com and Salesforce R&D in aligning and building out a unified long term plan
- Drive execution of long term plan taking into account performance, scalability and usability of your solutions
- Hands-on and lead by example by contributing high quality, production code that powers critical pieces of our platform, services, and products
- 5+ years of experience working on external, customer facing products and platforms
- 12+ years of software development experience, and 2+ years in an Architect role
- Expertise in relational database systems and languages (Oracle, Postgres, SQL) and data modeling, sync/integration, and pipelines at scale
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages
- Extensive experience building highly scalable, performant multi-tenant web applications and platforms
- Experience building ML/AI models, pipelines, and applications
- Excellent communications skills and ability to drive consensus within the organization and company
- Results oriented, adaptable and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Collaborative, team oriented, and mentorship
- Ability to work in a distributed and fast pace environment
- Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with the Salesforce Platform Packaging (1GP and 2GP), SFDX, Apex, Lightning, Communities
- Salesforce Certified in Administrator, Solutions Architect, Technical Architect or equivalent Salesforce experience
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $158,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: