WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The primary purpose of the System Architect is to support the MDClone Customer Success
team pre and during the MDClone Platform implementation. This will include install,
implementation, configuration, upgrade, and optimization of the system and database
performance required to operate the MDClone Platform.
In addition, the role will provide input into the use of the system, it’s technology and
definition of architectural and networking approaches applied within the MDClone Platform,
to meet the company’s and customer's long-term requirements.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Support of MDClone customer success teams to facilitate smooth and timely
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business and architecture to ensure a
- high level of comfort with the platform.
- Be the subject matter expert on all network related issues between the customer and
- MDClone Platform
- Lead cloud and on-premise architecture reviews to support the MDClone
- Collaborate with MDClone product and development teams on the infrastructure,
- architecture, support design, and implementation of infrastructure for the MDClone
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant technical field, (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering, or related technical discipline), or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in setting up or administration of both Windows and Linux (RedHat, CentOS) servers – a must
- Experience in technology and technical sales
- Virtualization expertise using VMWare and, MS-VDI
- Experience in setting up or administration of network infrastructure (firewall/VPN, routers, switches, cabling, WAN/LAN/MAN connectivity)
- Experience in setting up or administration of mission-critical web applications (Apache-Tomcat, IIS)
- Experience with database installation and basic configuration (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with automatization scripting
- Experience with big data technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work effectively with project managers and team members to provide support as both an independent operator and team player
Ability to travel occasionally as warranted by project work and location; frequency will vary
depending on project requirements
MDClone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays,
vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance and retirement
savings. MDClone policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action
in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual
orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of
employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Remote, United States
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting