About Bicycle Health:
Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of patients with Opioid Use Disorder using buprenorphine. We’ve grown to a clinical staff of over 40 medical providers caring for patients across more than 20 states, and we employ a large ancillary staff for support with technologic and administrative needs, clinical and behavioral support, and care coordination. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care in-person treatment nationally.
The Opioid Epidemic is a public health crisis with a highly effective but underutilized clinical intervention - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of those likely to have OUD actually access treatment. Bicycle Health addresses this gap by maximizing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of care by enabling highly qualified providers to reach patients broadly and efficiently through our online platform.
Financial Planning and Analysis Role:
As Bicycle’s first Financial Planner and Analyst (FP&A), you will set the foundation for how this function supports the business. You will be responsible for providing in-depth financial analysis and modeling, you’ll feed these insights back to department heads and executive leadership to improve operational efficiency and support strategic decisions.
The FP&A is accountable for establishing and operating a financial planning process for the company. This includes development, design, workflows, and tools for use in regular analysis of business results.
In addition to financial modeling, you will work with operations leadership to develop robust and accurate growth modeling across dozens of geographies. Over the next 12 months, our care team will multiply quickly, and you will bring thoughtful data driven decision making to these hiring decisions to ensure adequate staffing while understanding the cash flow implications of various hiring options.
This is a full-time remote position reporting directly to the COO.
Financial Planning and Analysis responsibilities:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to management and department leads.
- Assist in preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts, including Opex, below EBITDA items, CAPEX, balance sheet, cash flow.
- Work with budget holders to report, understand and analyze their monthly costs and identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Assist in fundraising activities, metric gathering, and modeling.
- Produce quarterly financial reports for each lane vs budget, and review these quarterly results with each budget holder.
- Develop models that help with analyzing and forecasting revenue, costs, and key metrics for the business.
- Maintenance of planning software, keeping headcount and actuals from Netsuite updated on a monthly basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Experience in financial planning & analysis, operations modeling and forecasting.
- Ability to present results in a clear, well-formatted, understandable way.
- Ability to organize and priorities to meet multiple deadlines.
- Healthcare, NetSuite, and SQL experience are big plus..
Compensation and Benefits:
- Unique opportunity to innovate in building a new care model to deliver high-quality treatment for patients with opioid use disorder.
- Competitive compensation and benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, 401k.
- Flexible hours.
- Talented and fun coworkers that are passionate about opioid use disorder treatment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: