Are you a Data Analyst looking to work with a company on state-of-the-art technologies, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at K-Makin Technologies Inc.
K-Makin is a company that will pay for training when you are on the bench, and help you take your career to the next level.
We are currently looking for multiple Data Analysts for our client a financial services company in the Greater Washington area.
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- More than 7 years of IT experience SQL scripting, has worked in Big Data, experience in ETL/Data Warehousing and developed data mapping documents.
- Strong SQL scripting skills
- Strong analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills Ability to analyze and improve processes
- Ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
- Experience with Data warehouse and ETL is highly preferred
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to work with a team to write code, review code, and work on system operations.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
If this seems like something you would be interested in please apply to find out more information.
K-Makin Technologies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data analysis skills: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: