Technical Support Engineers - 5 Needed!
Type: Full Time
Universal Business Solutions is seeking several professionals for Full Time Technical Support Engineers Remote.
These ideal Technical Support Engineers will have experience as a Tier 3 Support Engineer and 3-5 years' experience supporting web-based products, while providing great customer support to Stakeholders.
The TAM will support Clients and stakeholders to consistently troubleshoot web-based complex product issues. Ideally prefer the TAM have a strong business acumen and come from working in SaaS environments, and someone who loves to learn and ask questions with a solid technical aptitude.
There will be a 6-week onboarding program to educate you on the software products you will support.
Day to day job responsibilities in supporting designated Client:
Determine software product issue, which could consist of the following:
- End user (could be the client's customer or our client's agents).
- Sometimes the client's development team will reach out with coding questions.
- Sometimes you'll get someone from a Director or higher level with questions about reporting or general functionality.
- Could be in an Oracle or MySQL database querying for data
- Working in Angular helping development
- Making API calls from Postman or an object-oriented language
- Building a slide show presentation
- Aggregating data in a spreadsheet for customer consumption
- Meet weekly with key client stakeholders to ensure everyone is up to speed on your support efforts
- Prepare weekly reports that showcase a snapshot of upcoming changes, current outstanding issues, and closed / solved issues.
Job Requirements, an EXPERT in:
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or as a 3 Tier Support Engineer for a SaaS or Web company
- Experience in using software for sales management: such as, Salesforce, etc.
- Web troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with API's /SDK's
- SQL knowledge
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- Good understanding of web technologies and the associated support teams/processes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $140,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Angular: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tier 11 Technical Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- SaaS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web Based Applications: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: