Sunflower Bank, N.A. is currently searching for a BSA Program and Model Analyst II in the Greater Dallas, TX area. This position has remote capability, but must be within the area to attend trainings, meetings and other projects which require time in the office as needed.
The BSA Program & Model Analyst II, under the supervision of the BSA Director, supports the Company’s Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) processes. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying control gaps within the BSA program and providing recommendations for remediation, support and taking ownership of tasks and/or projects, demonstrates an understanding of the processes, procedures, and Automated Monitoring Systems (AMS) supporting the BSA team, is responsible for producing, maintaining, enhancing, and updating technical and non-technical program documentation, is responsible for gathering and analyzing technical information and creating clear, readable documents in the form of user manuals, end-user training materials, installation guides, reports, and contributes to deliverables and reviews the work of others for quality and accuracy. This position is knowledgeable of all policies, procedures and regulations related to its job responsibilities. The position understands BSA, AML (Anti Money Laundering), and other regulatory policies and applies and explains regulatory concepts to serve as a resource across the company.
Sunflower Bank employees enjoy outstanding benefits, including competitive wages; a 401(k) plan with a 6% match; health/dental/vision insurance; tuition and fitness reimbursement; paid time off; paid holidays, and more.
People choose to “bank” with us, but for those we serve, we’re more than a bank. We strive to be the financial backbone of their lives and we know that starts with our team.
You've never worked any place like Sunflower Bank!. Requirements:
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Management, Economics or similar. Will consider experience in lieu of a degree, if the applicant has considerable experience working in various areas of banking such as accounting, operations, or internal auditing.
- The applicant must have extensive knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, Money Laundering Control Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control regulations, strategies and enforcement policies, familiarity with key banking regulations and interpretations, knowledge of bank laws and operations, risk assessment and analysis.
- The applicant must have at least two years of experience within a BSA, Fraud, and/or Audit environment.
- The applicant should have a certification such as Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Project Management Professional (PMP), or other related certification.
- The applicant must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products.
- The applicant must possess strong oral and written communication skills and have the ability to quickly grasp business needs and objectives.
- The applicant must possess extensive investigative and research skills with a strong focus on organization and the ability to independently work on several projects at the same time.
- The applicant must possess proven mathematical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- The applicant should have experience with Actimize or a similar automated monitoring system.
- The applicant should have experience with database management (SQL, Hyperion).
- For management positions, the applicant must possess demonstrated ability to manage and mentor midlevel officers and staff, set and administer goals, and set professional performance objectives for self and staff.
- The applicant must be bondable.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: