As the multiyear winner of the Best in KLAS award for Long-Term Care Software and Home Health and Hospice EMR, MatrixCare is an industry leader in interoperability and is trusted by thousands of facility-based and home-based care organizations to improve provider efficiencies and promote a better quality of life for the people they serve. They help providers connect and collaborate across the care continuum to optimize outcomes and successfully manage risk. Simply put, MatrixCare empowers providers—giving them vital information to deliver what people need, when they need it.
MatrixCare knows the power of smart technology. Their solutions are changing the way people give and receive care in out-of-hospital care settings, and are built to adapt and grow with the industry, ultimately yielding successful outcomes.
MatrixCare is a wholly owned subsidiary of ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD). Visit www.matrixcare.com and follow @MatrixCare on Twitter.
Let's talk about the team and you:
The Tier 2 Data analyst is the escalation point of customer support. They will oversee activities related to the triage and prioritization of cases, identify any data issues in the DB (Oracle and SQL) , create and modify data scripts, document software defects, handle communication to customers and internal stakeholders, and work together in a team to solve client. This involves working with multiple internal groups as well as the client to find an optimal solution to the customers issue.
Let's talk about responsibilities:
- Triage and prioritize escalated customer cases from the Customer Support team
- Communicate with customers to precisely define software cases
- Use SQL sever database queries and scripts to gather detailed information on customer support cases
- Identify and provide workarounds for customer cases whenever possible
- Design, test and implement data scripts Communicate case resolutions to customers
- Provide best practice direction on software use to help users avoid recurrence of cases
- Document software defects using defect tracking system and report defects to software engineers
Let's talk about qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience, preferably in a healthcare software environment
- Minimum 2 years of SQL experience, preferably in SQL Server/Oracle
- Must demonstrate an ability to learn complex business software and master best practice use of the software and the ability communicate issues effectively
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the understanding of how to investigate and trouble-shoot software issues and find workarounds to those issues
- Must have strong technical skills, including an ability to understand complex SQL syntax for investigating software issues and making changes to data
- Strong analytical capabilities, data analysis techniques and common database query skills
- Strong commitment to quality and ability to work closely and communicate effectively with software engineers and product managers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in the Windows operating system
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities and meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: